Callaway X-18 Irons vs. Cleveland TA-5's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hangfire

Reaction score
I just got back from Fiddler's Green in Eugene, OR and was able to hit with some Callaway X-18 Irons. Wow! Talk about easy to hit and great control! Seemed like I could not miss-hit a single ball. I've had my Cleveland TA5's for a few years and there is nothing wrong with them, but I was really impressed with the Callaway Irons! Anyone else here using these?

I haven't played them but a few guys I played with had them. One kid a week or so ago had them. He had a very good swing and was hitting 3-PW straight as an arrow. He got a little snippy after he was "critiquing" my swing without permission I said "the 690mb's are a bit harder to hit than a game-improvement iron like the X-18". They did look pretty nice although the kid using them was a bit of a douche . :)

i bought a set of x-18`s last season and i loved them.since i just got back in town last night and have today off ill get my first round in today before league tonite.hopefully ill love them as much as i did last yr.

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamrichard
Back