• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Car Question

shankexpert

doing some work with Kia for the Forte - you guys seen it? what do you think?

aimage.automobilemag.com_f_reviews_editors_notebook_0909_2010_197f48481ddd2b6457bf8e9c2eca9eae.jpg
aimage.automobilemag.com_f_reviews_editors_notebook_0909_2010_ee24fb27278d9c3d522ca67a302743ed.jpg

Looks like another 4door sedan...

Nothing special about it that i can tell...unless its got some sort of twin turbo I6 with all wheel drive...THAT would be cool.

typical ricer, amo go pick up my '73 olds Delta 88 Convertible. It's getting a new fuel pump. That's a car!

SWMBO and I are goin' stylin this weekend.:D

I'm jealous.
my Nikons sit unloved these days.

this was all I got for enduring a long day in the sun
FordGT.jpg

I find the rear to be incredibly unattractive, but as a German car owner, I have had the tendency to look at Korean cars with different eyes in the last years. They surely are making great cars, and the guarantee they give (5 years unlimited mileage in my country) is compared to none but Subaru.

I think if you are thinking on buying a Kia, yo surely are doing the right thing...

Looks like another 4door sedan...

Nothing special about it that i can tell...unless its got some sort of twin turbo I6 with all wheel drive...THAT would be cool.

any love for the two-door Forte Koup? what do you think, starting from $16,595?

112_0907_05z+2010_kia_forte_koup+front_three_quarters_view.jpg

It looks like a Saturn. Doesn't blow up my skirt.

If you're looking for comments on the photos, they're all great. Too bad it wasn't of an Impreza or a Civic.

R35

The photography work is great, the 2 door coupe is a nice looking car. Not exactly my cup of tea, but a good looking car none the less.

The coupe is better than the sedan for sure, but still not much to look at.

imo

That said, i can overlook a ton in the looks department for a turbo....:emot-ange

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?