• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cheap Diamana WhiteBoard's wiyh Flowerbands.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Reaction score
I've noticed that 3balls has a lot of Callaway Optifit Drivers for sale with Diamana WhiteBoard Flowerband shafts. They have free US & Canada postage with the buy it nows. You even get a left handed x460 head into the bargain. Worth picking them up for the shaft, pull the opti fit adaptor and your laughing, bargain!

Auction;- CALLAWAY X460 OPTIFIT 10* DRIVER DIAMANA WHITE STIFF LH on eBay (end time 23-Jan-10 23:37:08 GMT)

Buy it now;-
CALLAWAY X460 OPTIFIT 10* DRIVER DIAMANA WHITE STIFF LH on eBay (end time 29-Jan-10 17:25:25 GMT)

CALLAWAY X460 OPTIFIT 10* DRIVER DIAMANA WHITE STIFF LH on eBay (end time 29-Jan-10 17:35:27 GMT)

Disclaimer;- I've not sent them a message to ask if the shaft has a Flowerband I would send them a PM to confirm before buying. Anybody getting one who wants to get one for me and Ship it over as a gift so I save on import duties it would be appreciated, I'll paypal the money :)

Something doesn't seem right here...

Surely 3balls would know that with a True Diamana Whiteboard shaft it should be a hell of a lot more than $69.00. Anyone know what is going on here?????

It is intriguing indeed, but I would think 3balls is a respectable enough company to know you're getting the original thing...

It is indeed very tempting, I don't know what would I want a White Board for, but still it is tempting...hehehehe

interesting indeed! Can you pull the optifit thingamajigggy?

interesting indeed! Can you pull the optifit thingamajigggy?

I'm about to find out, ordered one this morning and am going to try to pull it this weekend. Will let you guys know about the flowerband as well, but from my experience with 3balls it's the real deal, they even picture the whiteboard with the flowerband. They actually list in the ad that they were factory reconditioned with "expensive shafts." Worse case scenario, I'm out $52.46. Best case scenario, I'm up about $100. I should have the club tomorrow so I will keep you posted.

I wondered how long it would be before somebody else picked up on this. LOL. FWIW Callaway preowned has some great deals on iron sets as well that you could make a bit on. Specifically a set of Hogan FTX's in "very good" condition for $118 shipped, there have been a few sold on ebay for around $175. Not huge profit but enough for a good ho to find another deal on.

Got the club today, looks great! I'm going to start a new thread though for the shaft. I think its the real deal but I want some feedback on it.

Is the Optifit "thing" the same as the i-mix thing?

Is the Optifit "thing" the same as the i-mix thing?

NO, I'm not sure exactly what the optifit deal is but it is not at all like the Imix. This has a regular shaft installed the normal way, epoxy!

What size tip? .350?? since it's Callaway?

If thats the case, you might not be able to sell it for much, as most look for .335.

What size tip? .350?? since it's Callaway?

If thats the case, you might not be able to sell it for much, as most look for .335.

It's an x5ct so I'm 99% sure its a .335 with a callaway shim adaptor and I think it may be ION plated. I posted another thread with some pics of the shaft. I have never had an Ion plated diamana b4 so I was looking for a little ID help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520