• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cologne//Perfume

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So this may be one of the more random things sold on the Forums but my GF is a fragrance vendor and get spiffs that we never use. She said that if there is anything you want to let her know and she can probably trade someone else. So if anyone is interested let me know. Some bottles are testers that are more than 95% full most are unable to tell they've even been sprayed. All prices include shipping to CONUS will ship INT but I'll have to check the prices.

Men's:

Lucky No. 6 (1.7oz) $25
Sexual (2.5oz) $30
CK Escape (3.4oz) $25
Bulgari Por Homme (3.4oz) $50
Everlast (1.7oz) $20
True Star (1.7oz) $25
Tommy Bahama (1.7oz) $20 - Bottle is full but sprayer doesn't work
Hugo Boss - Hugo (5oz) $45
Hugo Boss - energise (4.2oz) $35
Curve Soul(3.4oz) $25

Women:

Hugo Boss Intense (3oz) $30
Hugo Boss Deep Red (3oz) $35 with Lotion
Hugo Boss Woman (4.2oz) $30
CK One Scene Lotion (6.7oz) $ 8

How about the following:

Jacques Bogart Silver Scent Eau de Toilette Spray?

Shipped to AUS?

Do you have Sex Panther?

I guess not cuz it's illegal in 9 countries...but just checking.

"60 percent of the time, it works, everytime."

No real attempt to troll, but I'm wary of buying cologne or perfume from someone called Splooge. :)

Eh, I only take one shower a week anyway. What do I need cologne for?

No real attempt to troll, but I'm wary of buying cologne or perfume from someone called Splooge. :)

Eh, I only take one shower a week anyway. What do I need cologne for?

That's why you need cologne.:laugh:

Just have 2 boxes of stuff sitting in a closet figured I'd see if anyone was interest before I ebay'd them.

Splooge- im interested, but i havent tried any of those brands, would you recommend any of those particularly?

I'm with Piper, I just like to kid.

Something me lady might like. Y'know, splash it on and she'll make me a grilled cheese sammich. Get what I really want.

What would you recommend?

I'm with Piper, I just like to kid.

Something me lady might like. Y'know, splash it on and she'll make me a grilled cheese sammich. Get what I really want.

What would you recommend?

Bulgari (the most expensive one - of course) is very, very nice.

CK Escape is also great.

I don't wear the stuff myself, but I've sampled half on that list, and those two are really nice.

Hi! This is "Splooge's" extremely hot and talented GF, but I digress. Yes I am a fragrance model so I get an enormous amount of unused fragrances. They are testers which means they come unboxed and occasionally lacking a bottle cap, but for half the price who really cares? Yes this stuff is real I don't sell it to strange people at mini-malls or gas stations out of the back of my car I work for a reputable fragrance line(s). I don't really want to name who b/c my job could essentially be in jeopardy since we aren't really allowed to do this. But ANYWAYS....

My Personal suggestions are (from my selection)
Hugo (original) is fresh clean with a little sweet note and very popular among the 18-35 range

Huge Energise is similar but much lighter

Sexual by Michel Germain is one of the more exlusive fragrances I have since only Macys (oops I name dropped) and Bloomingdales carry it. It's an oil based fragrance meaning it lasts a LONG time. It is quite potent so a little goes a long way, but the base notes are Sandalwood. So if you like woodsy manly fragrances its a good one

CK Escape is also a popular fragrance, one of the top 50 where I work. A little sweet but definitely manly.

True Star by Tommy Hilfiger is a recently discontinued fragrance so you might not be able to find it any longer. It was the one promoted by Enrique Iglesias. Well, its has a hint of anise and a clean woodsy base. Fans of Tommy would like it.

Lucky No. 6 is patchouli all the way. If you like the classic manly man scent it'd be perfect.

Everlast. Well, it was a short lived fragrance now discontinued. Very much a manly man fragrance.

Curve Soul is actually a nice one. It's clean but not feminine. I like it and it lasts without being too powerful.

As for Bulgari, yeah this one is the winner. Its a $85 bottle never used. Its a classic and definitely a winner. Hints of citrus with a light musk base. Its pretty.

My overall favorites which I don't have currently but can get somehow are the Lacoste and Burberry fragrances. I have the women's London unused and the Men's Burberry Brit (but the BF is keeping it for status only, maybe someone can convince him with $). Anyways, if you guys have any questions about fragrances even if I cant get it for you just ask. I've been in this for about 4 years now and know all the ins and out.

Hope this helps.....Oh and btw, I'd like to give myself Kudos for buying the BF his heavy putter and Nickent Ironwood w/o any salesman pitch. Good taste huh?

Splooge's GF (McKenzie)

^^ Splooge typing as his "gf":laugh:. Im j/k I'll be in contact with you about the everlast if I can scrounge up the money.

I used to box so I have a ton of everlast crap around my room.

Wow, so how will we ever know which one is posting? He or his girlfriend?

to the GF - how does it feel to be dating a guy named Splooge?

Wow, so how will we ever know which one is posting? He or his girlfriend?

I tell her to provide some information to you guys and this is the reponse I get.

to the GF - how does it feel to be dating a guy named Splooge?

Its gotta be better than dating a guy named lildude.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520