• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

December 6 College Football

Boulder

The Boulder is rolling
Reaction score
I just printed off the following TV schedule for College Football today - Philly/NYC viewing area ... times EST.

Any comments to be heard about any of the 'big games' today?

Army vs. Navy (Philadelphia)
12:00 p.m.
CBS

C-USA: East Carolina at Tulsa
ESPN2

Pittsburgh at Connecticut
ESPN

DII: Minnesota Duluth at California (Pa.)
ESPN Classic

ACC: Boston College vs. Virginia Tech
1:00 p.m.
ABC

SEC: Alabama vs. Florida
4:00 p.m.
CBS

DII: Northern Alabama at N.W. Missouri State
4:00 p.m.
ESPN2

USC at UCLA
4:30 p.m.
ABC

Big XII: Missouri vs. Oklahoma
8:00 p.m.
ABC

South Florida at West Virginia
8:00 p.m.
ESPN2

Arizona State at Arizona
9:00 p.m.
ESPN

Cincinnati at Hawaii
11:30 p.m.
ESPN2

Alabama - Florida is a National Championship semi-final game. We all know that.

But what happens if Mizzou beats Oklahoma, and USC beats UCLA? Does Texas get screwed again because the Sooners were picked for the title game? Would USC go to the championship game? What if USC and the Sooners both lose? Does Utah leap over Texas by virtue of their being the only undefeated team left? (After Florida destroys 'Bama today, that is...)

Alabama - Florida is a National Championship semi-final game. We all know that.

But what happens if Mizzou beats Oklahoma, and USC beats UCLA? Does Texas get screwed again because the Sooners were picked for the title game? Would USC go to Miami? What if USC and the Sooners both lose? Does Utah leap over Texas by virtue of their being the only undefeated team left? (After Florida destroys 'Bama today, that is...)

If Mizzou beats OU then I'll be Texas in the title game I'm sure. USC hasn't played enough quality and frankly, aren't that good.

The Tulsa vs. East Carolina game should be pretty good... good D against a good O!

In my opinion the SEC championship should be turned into the national title game. No disrespect to the BIG 12 but the SEC is where it's at.

Anyway is OU somehow happens to lose to mizzou which I can't see happening and USC wins, I think USC is in. I think it really hurts that Texas is idle and USC has a chance to pound UCLA and make it fresh in voters minds.

BC beats Tech and the Tide cover the 10 point spread against a Harvinless Gators.. (at least thats what my bank account is hoping for)

Big-12

Would have been a really cool day if the Big-12 North v. South had lined up like the Alabama-Florida game.

Could have been like two semifinals ... but the Big-12 power is in the South.

Oh well ... I live in PA, not a big Penn State fan, but I root for them ... USC - Penn State Rose Bowl on New Year's Day just fine by me.

Watching Army get beat up on by Navy right now, hoping they can turn it around. Will likely watch the Big12 Championship. Kind of a double edge sword because I would almost like to see Mizzou win as I feel Texas should have been in over OU. Although like last year, it would likely just leave the Big 12 out of the title game as a result of Texas not winning their Conference tournament. I really think the Big 12 belongs in the championship game, so I will likely have to cheer for OU. Plus I just don't see Mizzou finally beating OU any time soon, and will be 0-7 against Stoops after tonight. If I am doing nothing better I may watch 'Bama and Florida and probably cheer for the Gators. As I don't think it matters on the result of that game, as they won't have 2 teams from the same conference in the Championship.

Also hope USC loses for the reasons mentioned above.

Florida scratched it out against a pretty tough Bama team. I hope that bodes well for their chances against a very intimidating OU team.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520

3. 15,300