• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Do we talk too much?

spankdoggie said:
I used to be a moderator there.

You used to moderate a forum you yourself described as "a cockfest"?

Why the falling out?

R35

rockford35 said:
You used to moderate a forum you yourself described as "a cockfest"?

Why the falling out?

R35

You would be extremely surprised if/when I tell you.

Once this thread is moved to the off topic, I will tell what I remember about those days.

Oh screw it. I will just tell you now. I was a moderator at doublegolf.com and I was also regularly active at golfreview.com at the time when I was an avid golfer buying clubs and playing just about every single day...

I signed up as PGApro over at golfreview.com a couple of years ago and posted a few lighthearted comments with golf information for newbies... but I allowed enough of my writing to come through so everyone there would know it was me.

Well, apparently it really pissed off Jeff H (God bless his soul; we are great friends now) and he banned me from Doublegolf.com for what I was doing at GR.

It is all water under the bridge now. But that is a long story short.

So Jeff banned you solely because you were posting at another site??

Didn't jeff_H stop posting there because there wasn't enough golf talk or soemthing?

It is fascanating hearing spanks storys.

Also I'm aware he mods there but how can a mod ban another mod, or is he co admin?

That reminds me I need to ask jeff a quesiton about clubmaking he is very good with that.

caddyshackgolf said:
Hey master, nice site I am working on one right now.

Nah it's not great I would try and fix it up but I couldn't be bothered I probably will eventually get a proper site.

You making yours in freewebs?

Well I was going to do it in Front page but I am too lazy so I am just doing it on freewebs. I have made many sites before I just forget about them lol.

Bravo said:
So Jeff banned you solely because you were posting at another site??

Yes, solely for that reason, at the time. At the time, Doublegolf.com had a real PGA pro that was giving advice, and he helped me a lot too, at the time.

I just thought signing up as PGApro would be funny at GR, but Jeff didn't think so. ...

IMHO, Nooch is kind of weird, and I think Besson even thinks so. Besson would confirm my story.

Jeff just lost his temper at the time. We are good friends now, although we don't speak anymore. He has sold all his golf club making equipment and I don't golf anymore so we don't have much in common anymore...

Jeff is a good guy though with a good head on his shoulders... I forgive him for his mean words here about me and Omeletpants here. Speaking of omeletpants, maybe somebody can send him a private message at bombsquadgolf.com and tell him I am here and he should please sign up, as my temporary banning over there does not end until March 4th.
... That would be appreciated.

Anybody here know who banjolips is? Is it really Nooch? I think it is Nooch.

Rambling... I guess we all talk too much.

Good night,

spankdoggie baller shotcaller holler

nah i dont milk goats.got the name because i started shavin in 7th grade.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520