• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Driver sale

Which one of those drivers hits the ball straight every time?

Which one of those drivers can get me to work every morning on time for free?

I'm sick of driving myself.

Nice to see how the drivers that many people paid $400 for are now selling... brand spanking new... for $100. Makes you really want to go out and buy new golf clubs off the rack. Note that there are no Ping drivers offered at fire sale prices.

Nice to see how the drivers that many people paid $400 for are now selling... brand spanking new... for $100. Makes you really want to go out and buy new golf clubs off the rack. Note that there are no Ping drivers offered at fire sale prices.

Actually, to my shock, PING blew out a bunch of K15 stuff through Dick's Sporting Goods last year. It was the 1st time I had ever seen PING make this move, especially via a Big Box store. K15 drivers were $71, Fairways were $58, I forget the hybrids and irons pricing, but it was dirt cheap, brand new. It doesn't happen much. Usually, I see the fine print "PING products excluded" at the bottom of a giant sale ad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?