• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Father In Law

J.P.C.

Reaction score
My father in law passed away two weeks ago, funeral last week hence me being off the board for a while. Unfortunately he stayed a distance from us, about 16.5 hrs drive, so we didn't see him as often as one should - but we did talk to each other a lot.

He will be missed by a lot of people, he was big in the biking community - National President of his club - so we learned a part of his life that we were aware of but never knew. We got more family now as well, biking family!

The bike below is now mine, not the way I wanted to get a bike though. My youngest with his sister in front of him - me holding him and my wife.
Familie Bike.jpg

just wanted to share a bit with you guys, need to offload a little bit.....

I'm sorry to hear of your father in law passing, its never fun or easy. Keep your chin up, were here for you.

Beautiful family!!! Losses of loved ones is always a difficult time. The loss of a parent is especially tough. Hold your wife close as she will need your support as the healing begins.

Sorry for your family's loss. Stay strong.

Sorry for your loss. Keep his memory alive.

It is interesting the things we learn about our loved ones after they are gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520