• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Friday Ownage thread. ha ha

S

spankdoggie

Check out this thread. It is making the rounds of the internet car forums right now. Found it on my car forum. A troll goes onto a Honda Civic forum and starts trolling and saying hondas suck. Next thing you know, after only 2 posts they find out where he lives, get all his information, and even post a picture of his dad...

I am only on page 3, but just hilarious. Glad I don't troll much at all anymore.
The kid that gets owned is Mr.doubtfire. When I scrolled down and saw they had a picture of his dad I almost spit my coffee out...

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~fsiddiqi/mrdoubtfire/page1.htm?Cat=0&Number=5389199&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

Holy freakin cow. I may never post again. I may never turn my computer on again. I suddenly feel very exposed.

Kind of brutal though. The kid says sorry and that they win, but now they are about to start photoshopping his dad's picture.

This is either utterly humorous or unbelievably scary.

George Orwell.

That's the worst forum i have ever read. I bet none of those kids are older than 17.

Weak.

R35

BEST THREAD EVAR!!! Thanks for the link.

Well anyways, it seems that the link I gave above was archived by someone in their computer. The original thread was deleted and pages 6 and 7 have been lost.

I think posting his father's social security number may have been the straw that broke that camel's back... Plus the photoshops of his dad humping a walrus, goat, camel and other assorted items....

edited to add: I think the days of anonymous trolling are going to come to their end in about 10 years... Look at what these freaking kids can do?

rockford35 said:
That's the worst forum i have ever read. I bet none of those kids are older than 17.

Weak.

R35

Little ford: I have never been to that site in my life. I was just posting a link. Sure they are kids, so I have posted a thread above that has a guy in his thirties going after a kid under 18 who cheated him.

That thread may prove more educational for you. I apologize for directing you to the worst forum you have ever read, but that was not my intention.

Tears,

spankdoggie "Fresh Air" baller

Am I the only one posting in this thread?

Come on you bastards, pick it up...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520