• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fuming

King Par

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, how stupid can you get?

2 guys in front of me, short par 3, 141 yards. It's basically Tee-Box, ponds, 10 yards of fairway, then green.

The first guy, tops/slices one into the water. Second guy goes up, tells the first guy to shut up cause he's making noise, gets up to the top of his back swing, and the idiot coughs, to try and screw him up. I'm pretty pissed by now, cause this was happening the whole round.

The guy that hit his into the water, tees up another one and swings at it like Happy Gilmour. Like actually running up to it and swinging. Does this twice, pauses between the two, looks at me and says sorry. Then hastily swings at it again and hits this one worse than his first.

Proceeds to laugh his ass off about it and casually walks around the pond......

Waited for about 15-20 minutes, when they should of been teed off and done and I should of been on the green in that timeframe.

oh was that you behind me sorry:laugh: just kidding i hate those days if they d. were just gofing off then they should have just let you go ahead. i played wendsday and got behind a group of four old guys. i think they were 25 years old when they started that round and ended it at 75.

Hahaha, you wouldn't of been golfing it was only +14* C.

Maybe you should just learn to relax a bit. Learn to meditate. Carry some birch bark and saffron with you. Paint flowers on your clubheads and stuff.

Don't feel bad, it happens at alot of courses.

I have run into a lot slow play and goofing off this season.

Yeah..I usually run into a lot of it as well, just not to this extent. As he did something like this on every tee box. On the one before this he was shooting goose crap around.

Yeah..I usually run into a lot of it as well, just not to this extent. As he did something like this on every tee box. On the one before this he was shooting goose crap around.

OK Now I would say something! If nothing else I would play through.

I hate when people screw around and not let me play through. It can really mess up your game, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520