• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

getting banned?

VA Park Ranger

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you get banned? Seen one member that had banned as his banner. Just dont want to step out of line

The board does not tolerate spam. If we get folks here who post spam, they will be shut down... banned quite expediently.
About the only other one banned, lately, was a short-term poster who went by "Sol". Quite a piece of work. Supposedly, a billionaire entrepreneur... in his 50's, yet had an entire harem of young teenage girls supplying his every irge... smoked high-dollar cigars... and sponsored a "horse" (young touring pro) on Tour who was going to win tons of touranments. Man, I miss Sol.....:)
The board is quite tolerant. Just stay away from politics and religion. Most everything else is permitted discussion.

The board does not tolerate spam. If we get folks here who post spam, they will be shut down... banned quite expediently.
About the only other one banned, lately, was a short-term poster who went by "Sol". Quite a piece of work. Supposedly, a billionaire entrepreneur... in his 50's, yet had an entire harem of young teenage girls supplying his every irge... smoked high-dollar cigars... and sponsored a "horse" (young touring pro) on Tour who was going to win tons of touranments. Man, I miss Sol.....:)
The board is quite tolerant. Just stay away from politics and religion. Most everything else is permitted discussion.

You sure know a lot about sol...

I'm suspicious...

Also...If I haven't been banned....it's pretty tough to get banned.

You have to either spam as Limp said, or be a major Douche McGoose...I'm merely a Douchebag Extraordinaire.

You sure know a lot about sol...

I'm suspicious...
He's still sending those teenie boppers over for my enjoyment. Too bad the aides at this nursing home won't let 'em in the door!!!:D

Sol was indeed the one I was talking about. Seemed like a big liar to me, but definitely interesting posts

You remember sol? Were you lurking then?
You didn't have to be lurking then. You can join today and go back and read his posts. Just because he was banned doesn't mean all his posts were deleted.

You didn't have to be lurking then. You can join today and go back and read his posts. Just because he was banned doesn't mean all his posts were deleted.
Yeah I know but why bother? I can't believe we still bring this yahoo up as much as we do. We've had better members who actually contributed and we liked that we don't talk about as much as that Jack wagon.

Yeah I know but why bother? I can't believe we still bring this yahoo up as much as we do. We've had better members who actually contributed and we liked that we don't talk about as much as that Jack wagon.

Same reason kids know Jeffrey Dahmer but not half the presidents of the US.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520