• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Getting In The Mood.

I saw Sabbath live in 1980.

Right now its Serj Tankien, solo or SOAD, some early Rainbow, Pink Floyd on vinyl (**** off with CDS) and How The West Was Won, Zeppelin.

Serj Tankien primarily though, he is ****ing great

:biglol:

Are you positive you aren't 48 yrs old???

On a more serious note, there is nothing that gets me "In the mood" as you say quite like Barry White
icon12.gif
. It just so happens that he works extremely well to get HER "in the mood" as well...
icon14.gif

Why doesn't anyone like Dane Cook?

"Big naked white guy, he had no pee-pee at all!"
"I sometimes throw my shoes off in a fit of joy!"

Some funny shizit. I only listen to him, though. Can't take the schizophrenic pacing around.

(Side note:I actually spelled schizophrenic correctly the first time! Neat!)

Not much of a Dane Cook fan either.

And for the music, im a big classic rock fan but some Fleetwood Mac does it for me or some U2.

I must be getting old, I listen to sports talk radio on the way to the course. :D

When I go off to my quad races I listen to the song Better than you by Metallica. That is a good rock band.

Why doesn't anyone like Dane Cook?

"Big naked white guy, he had no pee-pee at all!"
"I sometimes throw my shoes off in a fit of joy!"

Some funny shizit. I only listen to him, though. Can't take the schizophrenic pacing around.

(Side note:I actually spelled schizophrenic correctly the first time! Neat!)

Someone has shit, on the coats.

hahahaha. Hey I respect it. You can't please everyone with Jam bands and A drunk guy in a hawaiin shirt. But you know what, I'll listen to just about everything. If some Mitch Headburg will get us through those first 3 strokes then pop that cd in, just as long as there isn't any Dane Cook on it.

Good man - easily take a little ribbing about your shitty choice of music, then pay homage to an awesome comic that has passed on. That's good stuff - I'm glad to have you on the forum, although I'm probably too new to formally welcome anyone.

You can keep the Buffet but I'll take the Eagles and DMB. Round those two out with some Metallica (it's cheezy as hell but I really like the live w/SF symphony CDs) and U2 (they finally got through that damn Pop phase!) and it's all good.

When I go off to my quad races I listen to the song Better than you by Metallica. That is a good rock band.

LOL, Good??? One of the greatest if not the all time greatest band..."Good" is simply not the word for Metallica

I dont listen to anything in particular for golf, when i was in highschool and into heavy lifting i would get worked up before lifting with the song "Remember the name" by Fort Minor...just thinking about it right now is getting me fired up....i dont think that would help me on the golf course though...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520