• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Giants won...but I dont think it matters

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Reaction score
Packers lost....which I was happy!....but The PATS are going to win by 3 touchdowns. Farve didnt look like he wanted to be there. It wouldnt surprise me if he calls it quits.

Yeah Pats could easily beat the giants if they can stop Plexico. I hope Farve calls it quits because last night he was HORRIBLE. I think I would have put in Rodgers after the half.

Favre threw for two touchdowns, then got cold. Manning through for zero touchdowns. Favre can't play in cold weather anymore. :(

Favre looked like an old, cold, tired man last night. Played like crap in that last game against the Bears. Had a hell of a season but perhaps it would be best it he finally called it quits?

BTW, if the Giants pound on the Pats the way they did last night they have a damn good shot at winning the game.

The Giants are on a roll now, could be a good game.

The Pats won't get beat by Plexico. The Giants will run the ball a lot and try to maintain posession and keep the Pat's offense off the field as much as possible. They ran all over them in the 1st half of the last game, look for the 1-2 punch of Jacobs and Bradshaw to carry it a lot. Bradshaw is coming along very well, the guy reminds me a little of Barry Sanders. Jacobs doesn't get tackled when he finds a hole, he just trips over the dude's head he just flattened, lol.

Packers lost....which I was happy!....but The PATS are going to win by 3 touchdowns. Farve didnt look like he wanted to be there. It wouldnt surprise me if he calls it quits.

It was -23, would you want to be out there? But seriously, he didn't look the same after that long drive the Giants put together to begin the 2nd half. Guess he cooled down and just couldn't get warmed back up or something? But I still think he comes back next year. As far as the Super Bowl goes, I'm pulling for the Giants and Eli, please don't let the Pats go undefeated. Listening to everyone say they are the best team ever and watching the old Fins cry will be unbearable.

Listening to everyone say they are the best team ever and watching the old Fins cry will be unbearable.

Not if you live in New England. :D

Personally, I am dying to see Mercury Morris get served a massive helping of shut the feck up.

Not if you live in New England. :D

I'll be the exception to the rule. I proudly donned my Giants winter hat today, as I have throughout the latter part of the season (when it was cold out anyway). I'm certain this will be a hard fought game by both teams, no trouncing by any means. The vetrans that make up the Giants defense know full well this could be the one, the only, the last shot they have for a Superbowl ring. This will be the most relentless pass rush the Pat's have seen all year. The Giants have only show a weakness to give up the big plays, I don't think those short passes the Patriots like to go with will do much but offer the Gmen more chances to put on big hits and strip attempts. It's going to be getting burned by the long bombs to Moss that will hurt them.

The Pats-Giants game will come down to one battle. If the Giant's front 4 on Defense can put pressure on Brady, it will be a good game. If the G-men have to pull a LB or Safety out of coverage to keep pressure on Brady they are toast.

The Pats-Giants game will come down to one battle. If the Giant's front 4 on Defense can put pressure on Brady, it will be a good game. If the G-men have to pull a LB or Safety out of coverage to keep pressure on Brady they are toast.

This is absolutely the key... and also why a 14 point spread is worth a gamble :)

14? The spread won't be more than 6. I'll put my Miura's up for 14.
icon10.gif

14? The spread won't be more than 6. I'll put my Miura's up for 14.
icon10.gif

The spread is 13 and a half, EZ. If I was a betting man, I'd take the Giants to cover, in a heartbeat.

The spread is 13 and a half, EZ. If I was a betting man, I'd take the Giants to cover, in a heartbeat.

Unreal. Did these guys happen to watch in week 17? With do credit to RS "The Patriots look as beatable as ever". :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520