• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Glove care tips

sirwill

Reaction score
On my last outing our group was caught in a heavy rain. We were able to play some holes before we stopped for a rain delay. Naturally, my Nike golf glove became wet. A day later when I was cleaning my gear I noticed my glove lost its gummy feeling if you will. Its now hard and shriveled. Is there a tip you my have to bring some life back to the glove?

On my last outing our group was caught in a heavy rain. We were able to play some holes before we stopped for a rain delay. Naturally, my Nike golf glove became wet. A day later when I was cleaning my gear I noticed my glove lost its gummy feeling if you will. Its now hard and shriveled. Is there a tip you my have to bring some life back to the glove?
While I normally wear wet weather gloves all the time now, and they do not do that. When I did use leather gloves, normally just putting the glove and using it will soften it up through either a bit of sweat or oils in your hands. Doubt anything will restore the finish

Try out FootJoy Weathersof

The last round i played was in off and on rain situations and it still looks and feel's great. They also seem to last longer for me. They have doubled area's right in the parts i seem to wear through the quickest.

It's really what you do with them afterwords that counts. I used to buy these Nike gloves and they came in a hard plastic case with vents that snaps shut. I saved all of those plastic cases. Now when I'm done I put my glove in the case and it they last much longer. I started using no glove for a few months but with the humidity I just can't keep a grip on my woods.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

FedEx Ranking