• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Go Giants

This game is unreal. 1st down Giants with 1:37. I don't even want to watch!! Under review now. This is an amazing game, both teams just laying it all on the line. Let's Go GMen!! Get it Done!!

This game is unreal. 1st down Giants with 1:37. I don't even want to watch!! Under review now. This is an amazing game, both teams just laying it all on the line. Let's Go GMen!! Get it Done!!

This game is over

Giants will kick a FG to win in about 1 min

36 yards... a chipshot.. and he shanks it!

Favre cannot handle this pass rush. The Giants will win EZ

Tynes will not miss this one

One more shot... if this guy can't make one, he's FIRED!!

What a time to throw a pick, brett. :( And Tynes WILL miss it.

edit: tynes didn't miss it. :(

ye of little faith

The better team won in my opinion, AND the Giants match up MUCH better against the Patriots - great pass rush, great ground game, and a QB who is really coming into his own. The Superbowl just got a little more intersting for Pats fans!

Oh great... every person in Green Bay will be depressed for weeks now.

The better team won in my opinion, AND the Giants match up MUCH better against the Patriots - great pass rush, great ground game, and a QB who is really coming into his own. The Superbowl just got a little more intersting for Pats fans!

I disagree.

GB was an unknown entity in my mind. The Pats already beat the Giants this year.
The Pats will crush the NYG.

(you heard it here first)

WOW!!!!!
I thought the Giants lost this one, twice.
First when they had a personal foul penalty, when GB didn't convert the 3rd down, then went on to score.
Then later when the Giants fumbled the interception.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520