• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Gods club the one iron

No, im interested in what you have to think. I thought that I had the game for the 905 S but it's starting to become obvious that I don't as I don't play enough. I hate Nike with a passion so that rules out the Sumo unfortunately. I'm wondering if the 907 D1 would be any better???
Maybe an FT-i?

D1 is supposed to be better.

My dad is using a 10* FT-i Draw Bias and feels its pretty forgiving. Seems so though, and since he consistantly has a fade it works out well.

I've heard good things about the new Nicklaus DrawBack driver, supposedly has a 5800 MOI, which is pretty up there.

If you like, next best thing to getting on a monitor is essentially make a thread, listing all your stats as you know them, and list off what you are looking for in a club. General consensus(excluding WBL saying G10) should steer you in the right direction.

D1 is supposed to be better.

My dad is using a 10* FT-i Draw Bias and feels its pretty forgiving. Seems so though, and since he consistantly has a fade it works out well.

I've heard good things about the new Nicklaus DrawBack driver, supposedly has a 5800 MOI, which is pretty up there.

If you like, next best thing to getting on a monitor is essentially make a thread, listing all your stats as you know them, and list off what you are looking for in a club. General consensus(excluding WBL saying G10) should steer you in the right direction.

Might do that. And will ignore any suggestions that involve Ping or Nike... But thats just me. :D

Might do that. And will ignore any suggestions that involve Ping or Nike... But thats just me. :D

Not trying to break into a conversation, but have you ever tried a Maltby CT250? Fairly forgiving and can be had for cheap, like my ex wife, :eek:

Trust me, you don't want it. Her picture is in Websters dictionary, I'll let you guess what word it's beside.
:ugly25:
This talk always make me think of Little Bill in Boogie nights!!! What a great movie.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520