• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

going to buy golf balls for first time.

Sometimes, the depth of your knowledge just leaves me awe struck.
Coolness is often defined by disdain. Leave his depths out of this, unless you are aware of them personally, of course.

Coolness is often defined by disdain. Leave his depths out of this, unless you are aware of them personally, of course.
There are things about Big Jim and I that we don't tell you people.

Let me be clear: ain't no way in heck I'm playing catcher to a sasquatch.
Down here we say "He can whistle dixie". Its when He cant whistle dixie, and can only muster that whooshing sound, that we know something is up. Its like a test.

Last edited:
Jeff ... if big boxes in Ont are the same as Alberta, you can get 24 Callaway Hexs for $30 at Costco, or even better yet, Wilson Ultras at Walmart for $10 for 15 iirc.

I play Ultras most of the time, but I'm obviously not fussy.
The ones from costco are a good deal, and decent balls.

thanks for all the suggestions I will take them all on consideration pending on which on is on special ;D you guys/gals rock!

;D you guys/gals rock!
Ummm... NO GIRLS ALLOWED! GOLF... Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forgedaboudit! We've had a few ladies stop by. We direct 'em to ssmokin's fat gal pics and they take the hint!:D

Cohiba99 is female.
Woops! Mised that. She's just joined and posted once. Maybe, if we're really nice, she'll stick around. We need some input from the "better" gender!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520