• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf weekend with the boys

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The game seems to have found it's groove.

Played a couple of solid courses this weekend two times apeice with the lads. Kind of a guys weekend out. Had alot of fun, mostly because the game is coming around. Shot 79,77,76,75 over the 4 rounds. It was cold and windy on Saturday, but the putter saved me ass several times. The driver is pretty well grooved.

We played WOLF and I took home enough to cover my round and the cart rental twice. We also went in to the local Mens Nite on Friday night at one course and played well enough to win a skin and part of the Big Draw. Not bad for playing like anus the last few weeks, IMO.

I'm heading down to play with Bames at Hawktree, so we'll see how bad I stink up the joint down there. :p

R35

Nice scoring Rock !!!

(makes mental note to never play Rockford for money)

The game seems to have found it's groove.

Played a couple of solid courses this weekend two times apeice with the lads. Kind of a guys weekend out. Had alot of fun, mostly because the game is coming around. Shot 79,77,76,75 over the 3 rounds. It was cold and windy on Saturday, but the putter saved me ass several times. The driver is pretty well grooved.

We played WOLF and I took home enough to cover my round and the cart rental twice. We also went in to the local Mens Nite on Friday night at one course and played well enough to win a skin and part of the Big Draw. Not bad for playing like anus the last few weeks, IMO.

I'm heading down to play with Bames at Hawktree, so we'll see how bad I stink up the joint down there. :p

R35
There's something wrong with the math there....:p

Great rounds, Rock! Glad you had a good time!

• Staff
There's something wrong with the math there....:p

Great rounds, Rock! Glad you had a good time!

I changed it, your majesty...:D

R35

But now I have a "Geekret" weapon to go with them. :prop:

Dang - I was about to suggest we play for keeps on Friday. Not anymore. At least not with your latest scoring trend. See you soon man!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520