• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good old upstate...

ja3480

Hi to all !! The name is John I live in great upstate New York where you sure don't have great weather to golf!! I love the game though I wish I had more time to get out... But, work work and did I mention work!
I hope to meet some great people on this site and learn some tips to help the game!

Hi to all !! The name is John I live in great upstate New York where you sure don't have great weather to golf!! I love the game though I wish I had more time to get out... But, work work and did I mention work!
I hope to meet some great people on this site and learn some tips to help the game!

Where in NY? I live in Western VT, about .5 mi from the NY border crossing into Whitehall area. And we definitely don't have the weather to golf at the moment. Welcome!

Welcome to ShotTalk John. I'd love to stay and chat but it's 50º here and I'm about to hit the links, :biglol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Welcome to ShotTalk John. I'd love to stay and chat but it's 50º here and I'm about to hit the links, :biglol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Hell it's -4 here I'd die to see 50 my friend !
I hope you shanked a putt or two .....

Sry, I couldn't resist!

welcome from another upstater.

although from where i am you classify as a southerner.:biglol:as i am 1.5 hrs north of you.

I am also from upstate NY, just outside of Albany. I really can't wait until this winter is over. We had some nice weather last season for the most part.

Welcome to Shottalk!

My sis lives in NYC, I know, different in all aspects...but I had to put something! :D

Welcome to ST, BTW its 65 here and supposed to get up to 71. Gonna have to take off early to get 9 in before sundown...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?