• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good Price on Path Pro Training aid

Pa Jayhawk

Reaction score
Thought I would post this in case anyone has ever thought about one of these or even an inside approach. Which this would likely do that and many more features. I've had my eye on one of these for a while, but couldn't quite justify the $99. Bouncing around on old Amazon links, I saw it was dropped down to $26 via Golfsmith with free shipping

Amazon.com: Path Pro Golf Training Aid: Sports & Outdoors

Home of the Path Pro, the last golf training aid you will ever need

I ordered one last night, because I figured for $26 you really couldn't go to wrong. I figure I will likely use it for my short game and to simulate trouble play more than anything else.

I would demolish that thing in one range session.

Yeah, I kinda figure it remains to be seen whether it will be better than my current collection of free broken shafts that I have picked up over time for training stations at the course and range by people that couldn't control their anger. Always thought it funny that I could better my game on another persons demise.:laugh:

Since my recurring swing flaw is an over-the-top move, I have the Inside Approach.
InsideApproach_1a.jpg

I was in the same boat as you regarding price. I wasn't going to pay $40-$50 for one, but then i saw it for $25 at Target (actually, I got it on sale for $18). I use it every day at the range

The foam cushion shreds easily, but you can usually find a replacement at a home improvement store (foam rubber pipe insulation) or order a replacement from insideapproach.com

Probably not as versatile as the Path Pro, but more portable.

I've been using it for about 4 months and it's the only "training aid" that I've bought and then continued to use on a regular basis. It still amazes me how I can spend an hour hitting balls and not hit the I.A., but then, seemingly out of nowhere . . . WHACK! I hit the foam cushion. Where the hell did that come from? What's even scarier is that, more often than not, I still get a decent ball flight with that outside-in swing path.

That's a fantastic price on the Path Pro. If I didn't already have the I.A., I would order one.

EDIT: On 3 separate occasions, someone at the range has stopped me and asked me: "Does that thing measure your swing and ball speed?"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520

3. 15,300