• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Got Some Work to do Tomorrow

Those are sexy irons:).

PPS- I completely agree, hate bstone headcovers. Didnt use it when i had my j33 3w.

I see another set of Jan Craig headcovers in the near future.

I kind of like the blue/black paint fill. :D

Are you playing the blades through out the iron set or did you add in some pocket cavities in the long irons?

I kind of like the blue/black paint fill. :D

Are you playing the blades through out the iron set or did you add in some pocket cavities in the long irons?

All blades, may get a 3 & 4 in the CB.

I have the 65 gram VS Proto S Flex shaft pulled form the driver, and the 85 gram VS Proto pulled from the 3 wood if anyone is interested. Already gave away the shaft from the 5 wood.

I have the 65 gram VS Proto S Flex shaft pulled form the driver, and the 85 gram VS Proto pulled from the 3 wood if anyone is interested. Already gave away the shaft from the 5 wood.

PM sent. Also do the shafts have the regular graphics?

Can I borrow that tp-6 for a while?

PM sent. Also do the shafts have the regular graphics?

Yes, they are both standard graphics, no Bridgestone logos on them.

Love the new set-up. So they don't "highly encourage" you to use the stock headcovers, huh?

For the record, I also prefer the black/red color scheme (although I don't use their headcovers).

Love the new set-up. So they don't "highly encourage" you to use the stock headcovers, huh?

For the record, I also prefer the black/red color scheme (although I don't use their headcovers).

They encourage, but there are so few guys who use their stuff, they are happy to have that going for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520