• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Grand Cypress, Orlando

MyBluC4

Reaction score
Grand Cypress, Orlando Florida

There are 3 nines being the North, South and East courses, as well as, the New Course that is a links layout. We played the North/South combo from the Men's back (not the championship tees) at 6500 yards with a 72.0/131 rating and slope. The course is designed by Jack Nicklaus. Normally, I'm not a huge fan of Nicklaus courses, but this one really caught my attention. A beautiful set up, very challenging but fair, excellent & exceptionally fast greens. Water and bunkers are strategically placed and not just for looks. The entire place was nice to be in. The club house is beautiful, with good locker room and pro shop. The bar and restaurant area are very classy with good food and drinks. Expensive as one would expect for a top notch resort, but not over the top in any way. Everyone was terrific in the service department. They list the place as private, but actually its a call in for a tee time deal. If you can splurge, or find someone else to pay for it, this is a course you want to play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520