• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Grand Theft Auto V

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know we got a couple guys on the forum playing it on 360 with me(Fat is...but he hasn't been around here for a while)...

I just got it, been out for a few months or so, I'm 35ish percent complete and been playing online quite a bit. What a fantastic map, driving is much improved over the last one I played, the views and graphics are just beautiful.

Playing online with people is super fun assuming some Dbag isn't in there with all his cheater money buying tanks and destroying everyone.

I guess things have changed alot since Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt. :cool:

I guess things have changed alot since Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt. :cool:

I was actually through no fault of my own, granted almost 400 million dollars in online mode. I have no idea how it happened. I was just driving around with a friend of mine, and all of a sudden LOTS of money was added to my cash...

I now have several jets/helicopters/airplanes, 10 cars to fill my 10 car garage to go with my 40th floor high rise apartment where I drink whiskey, wine, and hit the bong that's on my table. lol, I just need to rank up so I can get better weapons for the missions.

I was actually through no fault of my own, granted almost 400 million dollars in online mode. I have no idea how it happened. I was just driving around with a friend of mine, and all of a sudden LOTS of money was added to my cash...

I now have several jets/helicopters/airplanes, 10 cars to fill my 10 car garage to go with my 40th floor high rise apartment where I drink whiskey, wine, and hit the bong that's on my table. lol, I just need to rank up so I can get better weapons for the missions.
Yeah, but did you jump on the head of a goomba and then eat a mushroom that made you double in size before saving the princess?

My son has this game. I can't believe the ******* language.

My son has this game. I can't believe the ******* language.

lol, there's one mission where Trevor tells his minion (a guy) 'It's going to be a long ride, you can jerk me off.....Just kidding. You're gonna suck me off"

Yeah, but did you jump on the head of a goomba and then eat a mushroom that made you double in size before saving the princess?
Lol, he said "goomba".

I am new to gaming as of Christmas. Last game I played was Mortal Combat on Sega Genesis. I am playing Last Of Us right now and yes, gaming has changed.

250g ps3 bundled with The Last Of Us and Batman Arkham Origins. Then I got a second controller, Madden25, Black Ops2, and Mortal Combat vs DC Universe. All of that for less than $350 brand new. The system bundle was $199.
Nice!

I like that the PlayStation online network is free. I just need the Xbox controller and I like the online experience on Xbox a bit better.

I haven't even begun to think about online gaming. I can't hardly get aimed to kill a muthafucka and i'm on the "normal" difficulty. I'd get laughed right out of a gaming session or whatever it's called.

I haven't even begun to think about online gaming. I can't hardly get aimed to kill a muthafucka and i'm on the "normal" difficulty. I'd get laughed right out of a gaming session or whatever it's called.
There's no time like now to start. None of the single player will prepare you for online play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520