• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Ohio

Kurt73

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi. I have browsed the site and it seem like a good site. A little history on myself, I started golfing roughly 12 years ago. After about two years of golf I was in a accident and lost my left hand at the wraist. The prosthetic company made me a golf attachment roughly a year a half later. I went and played for over two years until I just gave up. I was trying to drive like a did, played long course and all it did was dissappoint myself and I gave up. Sold my Taylormade Afterburners called it quits.
Well I got the bug again since a few of my friends golf. They agreed to play par three courses and small excutive courses so I can learn the swing again using this golf attachment.
I picked up a set Walter Hagins MS2 Graphite shaft irons with hybrids for 3 & 4 irons. I refused to look at fairwoods since all I'm doing right now is iron shots. Enough about me and can't wait to be part of this forum.

Kurt

Why don't you just tee off from the reds on long courses?

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Shottalk. And way to go - you faced adversity and told it to take a hike!

Way to not give in, my hats off to you. And welcome to ShotTalk.

Welcome Kurt

thanks everyone. I actually hit the ball good now since I'm taking lessons. I'm getting use to this golf attachment on my left hand but I think I'll be enjoying golf for a long while now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520