• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Orlando

Thank you! That chipendale shit needed to go. :D
Haha! It was not intentional. I was trying to load a different pic from my phone, that one popped up then I couldn't get it to change. Forgot to fix it once I got home, glad you reminded me

hi, i am a new comer here too, and i severed as a industrial tools sales manager, hope to join you.

hi, i am a new comer here too, and i severed as a industrial tools sales manager, hope to join you.

Welcome.

DFH, you're gonna have to get some software that does a better job interpreting language to language. This poor guy uses "industrial tools" and "severed" in the same sentence. That's downright scarey!!!!! Sounds like either a slasher movie or an OHSA class!!!! Or, maybe this guy is a gal who used to be a guy until he got his tool "severed" by one of his "industrial tools".:D

I remember Handsome Jim Ransom, a fraternity brother of mine who wasnt a pretty individual. Like this OP, Jim would try his luck with EVERY girl in a bar. He rarely failed. He also got slapped a lot.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520