• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

hello from wisconsin

TRK

Reaction score
found this forum today and thought it looked like a good site for someone crazy about golf,just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Welcome from Wisconsin!

We have a solid 10-15 guys around the state that post here. Hopefully you can make the next Wisconsin outing.

Welcome from Wisconsin!

We have a solid 10-15 guys around the state that post here. Hopefully you can make the next Wisconsin outing.

I don't know about the "solid" 10-15 guys. More like the "soiled" 10-15 guys. :)

Do you talk funny like most of those other cheese-heads? If you post, can you write so it looks that way? Eh?

Welcome!!!!!

I don't know about the "solid" 10-15 guys. More like the "soiled" 10-15 guys. :)

Do you talk funny like most of those other cheese-heads? If you post, can you write so it looks that way? Eh?

Welcome!!!!!

I leave 'eh' for those stinkin Canadians like Rock.

Yep! 4th of July week, we'll be spending 3 to 4 days with relatives from Minnesota. My wife will talk funny for the next couple weeks, until she can transition back from "Minnesotian" to "blonde" speak!!!!

Geez, another cheesehead??? Seriously?? Well, as long as you're not as bad as eclark....;)

Welcome to Shot Talk...and enjoy!!!

Geez, another cheesehead??? Seriously?? Well, as long as you're not as bad as eclark....;)

Welcome to Shot Talk...and enjoy!!!
you know you want to have eclark's love child.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,780

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520