• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Help me name my new golf center

HELICOPTER HELICOPTER HELICOPTER!!!
I have no idea what this means, so maybe it's best if you get back on your meds and we let this thread get back to bames' new golf center. ;)

I am currently working on a menu and plan on selling a footlong hot dog in an 8" bun called the D.O. (Dickout) ;)

Let me play devils advocate here and suggest that this is a bad idea.
Not everyone is going to find this amusing ( women in particular) and it's never a good idea to start a new business by alienating a segment of your customer base.

"food" for thought.

Not everyone is going to find this amusing ( women in particular) and it's never a good idea to start a new business by alienating a segment of your customer base.

"food" for thought.

So long as he doesn't put 'Dickout' on the menu, and leave D.O. up to their imagination, i highly doubt anyone that would be offended by it, would care to figure out it's true meaning...and if they do ask, you don't know what it means.

Secrets sell almost as well as sex.

Agree 100%. Leave that sort of humour to poker nights at someone's house.

No wonder the majority of small business's fail in the first year...

They're too much like everything else out there that's politically correct and no fun...

The most fun restaurants I've ever been to have had off color menu items...

Agree 100%. Leave that sort of humour to poker nights at someone's house.

One thing I have always done is offered my honest opinion to people who ask. I often tell my wife that if I'm just cordial with someone I meet, its because I don't care. So, I certainly appreciate your (Sling & TTR) honest opinion, and everyone else's for that matter. Good discussion like this helps me tremendously and I am going to consider more thouroughly my menu items.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520