• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey, Youngun5...

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Haven't seen you in a while. Hope you have a great day today and that you stop in more often!

Yep, we haven't seen him on here in a while. I believe he made the mistake of getting married and there went the ability to play golf. Hopefully, as he ages, he'll regain his 'nads and begin playing more... and participating on ST! :>)

Happy Birthday, you young flat-belly!!!!!!

"I ain't dead yet you bushwacker" :)

My golf game is though.

Thanks for the well-wishes!

Some day I'll have the time/freedom/money/lack of allergies to get my game honed back to its former self....some day....

Still working as the Staff Accountant for the apparel company, DRI-Duck traders.

I closed on my very first home back in September/October. Proud resident of Overland Park.

I've golfed maybe once or twice in the past year....neither outing was very easy on the eyes.....Its tough for me to play recreationally when I don't have the time to put into practice and being the very best I can be at the game....its just who I am....maybe I just need to start drinking while I play...

Hope everyone has been getting to play a whole lot more than I have....

-YG

Hey a name I recognize!

Glad life is treating you well. Good luck with everything, time to start pro-creating now :)

Hey a name I recognize!

Glad life is treating you well. Good luck with everything, time to start pro-creating now :)

Oh, I'm not married (not like that's stopped about 70 girls from my high school class from already having kids). Significant other of 4 years will probably be moved in by the end of the month. Neither of us are in any sort of rush for kids or marriage. I'm only 23. I'm still a kid. I have a hard enough time taking care of myself let alone another human being.

Oh, I'm not married (not like that's stopped about 70 girls from my high school class from already having kids).

How many of the 70 are yours, big shooter? ;)

R35

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423