• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey

Steve K

Reaction score
I played some in H.S. never was really into it but now that I'm a bit older I picked up some new clubs last month. Currently hold a Titleist Vokey Spin Milled, Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3(got used from GS), Callaway Hyper X Driver, and 08 Big Bertha Irons. I avg about a 50/9 give or take a few shots either way but have been def playing alot better now that I got the Vokey. Looking forward to improving my game and just talkin golf with everyone here. :D

Welcome to ShotTalk!!! Enjoy your time here. Your profile says Illinois. Whereabouts? Hope, for your sake, you're not far north and have to deal with those folks in Wisconsin!!!!:biglol::biglol:They talk funny and wear cheese slices on their heads.

Are you into the Bears or Cubs????

I'm from Lake County but now reside near Naperville for the moment. I'm a Cubs/Blackhawks/Bulls/49ers fan, hate the Bears. :)

hate the Bears. :)

You have nothing to do in this forum then :D. That's no way of treating the next Super Bowl Champ hehehe

Not too big of a cheesehead fan either lol they kinda kicked us out of the playoffs every year in the 1990's it seemed, although I don't hate them as much anymore now that they don't have Favre who I absolutley despised for obvious reasons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520