• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hi

snap happy

Reaction score
I would just like to introduce myself, Im Padraig but my friends call me Podge. I play of 7/8 have been hovering around here for the last year .I would love to get lower but because of work commitments I seem to be have found my level! I love the game and the social aspect of it (there are exceptions of course and i hopefully will pass on some of the stories of characters i have met in the past!) anyway just want to say hi to everyone!!

G'day Padraig. Where are you based?

Welcome to Shot Talk!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
cheers!! Currently im in Dublin... but im from the southeast of the country near Kilkenny..

Welcome!

cheers! i think its to do with the round i played at the weekend!! its all a bit too fresh in the memory

hello i am indeed from Ireland for my sins!!

Nice! I just spent 10 days in Kerry/Doonbeg/Ballybunion/Lahinch playing some of your country's finest courses. What an amazing country filled with great people!

Yeah its so nice down there.. pity im from the other side.. I recently played Lahinch for the first time myself and to say the weather was bad was an understatement! it was practically unplayable but very enjoyable. I hope you got nice weather on your trip!

Yeah its so nice down there.. pity im from the other side.. I recently played Lahinch for the first time myself and to say the weather was bad was an understatement! it was practically unplayable but very enjoyable. I hope you got nice weather on your trip!
It was beautiful for 3 of the 4 rounds... Lahinch was miserable for me too! I kept telling myself that this was true Irish links golf and got around with my lowest score of the week, Don't ask what it was--those records are sealed :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

FedEx Ranking