• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How accurate...

BigJim13

Staff member
Reaction score
is the USPS Website for giving shipping estimates?

Reason I ask, I have a listing on ebay for my Adams head. I did "buy it now" or "best offer" and a guy from Denmark has offered $90 shipped. I did an estimate on USPS website to ship just the head and headcover and it came to $32. Does this seem accurate?

I have always been gunshy about shipping out of the country but don't see the harm in it, his feedback seems good...

Has always been pretty close for myself. Usually if anything it's a bit less $$$.

Have shipped items to Norway, Italy, Japan, Germany, etc & none of them cost a whole lot more than to ship it somewhere in the USA.

PS, the biggest hassle is filling out those damn customs slips & writing the weird address in.

• Staff
PS, the biggest hassle is filling out those damn customs slips & writing the weird address in.

That's kinda what I thought, I shipped to Australia once and that was no big deal. think I am going to take the offer. The forms shouldn't be a big deal if its just a clubhead...I hope.

Hey, your addresses are weirder than ours!!!! :laugh:

:australia:australia:australia:australia:australia:australia

Hey, your addresses are weirder than ours!!!! :laugh:

:australia:australia:australia:australia:australia:australia

That's not true. Our addresses suck BIG TIME. My old address in Sydney was "Corner of Clara and Avocado Street", literally. How could you make it more stupid than that?????

Yeah really! Who wants to live on Avocado street!

Just be aware, once it leaves the USA, there is NO Tracking whatsoever.

That's not true. Our addresses suck BIG TIME. My old address in Sydney was "Corner of Clara and Avocado Street", literally. How could you make it more stupid than that?????

You could live on any street in Truth or Consequences, NM, Santa Claus IN, or how about Knockemstiff, OH or Looneyville, TX???

WTF??? :laugh:

I can tell you that I'd rather live on Avocado St than anywhere in Chicken, AK!

Weirdo's!!! :p

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424