• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How do you set up/ order your clubs in your bag?

MrT

Reaction score
So I got a new bag and it has six dividers. I'm trying to figure the best way to put my clubs in a good order in it. I know it comes down to what I like the best but was wondering I how you guys organize your clubs and other stuff in your bag? If you could post pics that would be great!
Happy New Year!

Mr. T

I don't have pictures of how i order my bag, but mine only has four separate compartments plus one small one for the putter. Two larger sections on top and bottom, and the middle section is split into two.(hard to explain)

I run Driver, 3w, hybrid in the longest section

4i, 5i, 6i, in the left middle section, and 7i, 8i, 9i, in the right middle section

Wedges in the full bottom section and putter in its own spot.

This way the shorter club heads don't rub on the longer clubs graphite shafts while carrying the bag.

I have a staff bag and it's got 6 dividers.

In the top left, I just put my driver alone. Next to it, I put my 3-wood and my 17* hybrid

Below the driver slot, I put my 3/4/5/6, and next to it, I put the 7/8/9/PW.. Depends if I carry the 3 iron, I shift the irons over.

In the lowest left slot, I put my wedges.. 52/56/60.. Or again, depending on if I take the 3, or take an extra wedge, I'll do the 54/58 or a combo of 2 wedges.

The putter gets it's own divider alone. I don't like jamming it in there, and I don't like fighting to get it out with other clubs. Driver and putter get space, everything else I jam in there.

Just put them in there how you like. Whatever is easier for you to get them works best, and whichever leave the least amount of damage to your shafts from shorter clubs banging into the longer clubs.

My bag has 14 dividers plus a putter tube, so its a no-brainer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520