• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hurricane winds only help a drive

Harry loves Julie
Eracer loves Julie
Jeff loves Claire
Claire loves Jeff
MCDavis loves Jeff

This could get ugly...
icon12.gif
wtf....no man love for me? And i show love for the ladies(now that we finally have some here!)!!

Not really sure how this went three pages without me seeing it...apparently i am one of the horses...i like to think of myself more of a jacka--....i'm not quite on the level that the other three are...more of an understudy :D

Anyways, welcome julie, glad to have you here! And get very used to being lost...its a constant state for most who sign on.

Harry loves Julie
Eracer loves Julie
Jeff loves Claire
Claire loves Jeff
MCDavis loves Jeff

This could get ugly...
icon12.gif

I don't love him, he's just my boy toy.

Eracer! You're breaking my heart.:unhappy:

Trust me, you're better off without him. He's the kind that breaks up the week before Valentine's Day.

You're like my Sister...

'Course, in MC's family, that never held anyone back...:p

Nope, that's my wife's family....they're from West Virginia.

You're like my Sister...

Story of my life. I've always been irresistible to men under the age of 12 and over the age of... well, whatever is way too old for me. It's the ones in between where I have no luck.

Trust me, you're better off without him. He's the kind that breaks up the week before Valentine's Day.

I loathe Valentine's Day. Total invented holiday, and an absolute no-win. We're all better off without it.

Story of my life. I've always been irresistible to men under the age of 12 and over the age of... well, whatever is way too old for me. It's the ones in between where I have no luck.

So, how old is way too old for you? ;)

I loathe Valentine's Day. Total invented holiday, and an absolute no-win. We're all better off without it.

Wait, a woman said that??? :faintthud

So let me get this straight. You're smart, know about financial matters and sports, play golf, and don't care about idiotic holidays that were invented for the sole purpose of humiliating men and disappointing women.

Keeper.

wtf....no man love for me? And i show love for the ladies(now that we finally have some here!)!!

Not really sure how this went three pages without me seeing it...apparently i am one of the horses...i like to think of myself more of a jacka--....i'm not quite on the level that the other three are...more of an understudy :D

Anyways, welcome julie, glad to have you here! And get very used to being lost...its a constant state for most who sign on.
You've been so quiet lately.

I know EXACTLY what you mean...

Nope, that's my wife's family....they're from West Virginia.
What's the definition of confusion?
Father's Day in West Virginia.

So let me get this straight. You're smart, know about financial matters and sports, play golf, and don't care about idiotic holidays that were invented for the sole purpose of humiliating men and disappointing women.

Keeper.
Definitely!

So, how old is way too old for you? ;)

That number just keeps heading north. Not quite at the point where a man only needs to be single, solvent, and able to drive at night.

Keeper.

Taken. :prop:

Harry loves Julie
Eracer loves Julie
Jeff loves Claire
Claire loves Jeff
MCDavis loves Jeff

This could get ugly...
icon12.gif

Sounds about right.

And Julie still loves Valentine's Day.

Claire, if you ruin that for me... :real angry:

And Julie still loves Valentine's Day.

Claire, if you ruin that for me... :real angry:

Awww, I won't ruin it for you. You can have it all for yourself.

And pat yourself on the back--you bought yourself one of the longest intro threads I've seen. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520