• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I had my good laugh for the day...

hmmm... 370 yea right JB Holmes didn't even drive that far.

I no longer go to that website, haven't logged in there in probably 4-5 months because I mainly don't like the way the owner runs it. Can you sum up this particular post?

Wow, for that kind of distance I could get used to the sound!!!:laugh: Surely he meant to hit the 2 key? 269, believable, 369? Yeah right, and John Daly will win the Grand Slam this year, not Tiger.

We got out to play this week for the first time in a few weeks as it was warm about 1 1/2 hours south of here. I was crushing the ball. I had one shot where I hit my 7i about 220 yards.

Unfortunately it was a 140 yard par 3 and I hit the green about 15 feet from the pin. The ball bounced about 50 yards off the green, over the next tee box where people were teeing off, and OB. I guess I overestimated how much the cold air took off my distances. :laugh:

I no longer go to that website, haven't logged in there in probably 4-5 months because I mainly don't like the way the owner runs it. Can you sum up this particular post?

Guy buys a new Nike Sumo 5000 driver, claims it added 35-40 yds. to his drives and oh yeah, he hit a 369 yd. drive with it. :laugh:

Guy buys a new Nike Sumo 5000 driver, claims it added 35-40 yds. to his drives and oh yeah, he hit a 369 yd. drive with it. :laugh:

But I thought that was pretty much an average drive over there?:confused:

I've herd good things about the SUMO 5900 but it wouldn't add 35-40 yards.

I've herd good things about the SUMO 5900 but it wouldn't add 35-40 yards.

Blasphemy!!!!
You dare to deny the awesome power installed within the mighty Nike driver? It's a magical club & will allow anyone who swings it to be a God on the course:laugh:

Blasphemy!!!!
You dare to deny the awesome power installed within the mighty Nike driver? It's a magical club & will allow anyone who swings it to be a God on the course:laugh:

Exactly, I mean, just look what it has done for Tiger!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I'm going to Nevada Bob's tomorrow I'm going to ho' one while i'm there. haha

Blasphemy!!!!

It also includes a small parade and fireworks display on every drive.

Those kinda threads usually get locked after a day because of the verbal abuse the starter gets..LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520