• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I think I'm convinced....

indacup

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After toying around with various types of golf instruction...theories....and even a couple fraudulent offerings....I firmly believe that the Stack & Tilt is the real deal....and the thing is it is very close to the text book weight shift of instruction...but has you already on the "power side".

Last three weeks have been just about the best golf I've played in a long time.effortlessly, pin point accurate and added distance.

On the bad side, when I miss hit...it's horrible.

But it rarely happens...maybe once in my round yesterday...and 2-3 times the round before...and that is only because I have not totally purged the old swing out of my system, and swing too upright.

I strongly recommend it.

After toying around with various types of golf instruction...theories....and even a couple fraudulent offerings....I firmly believe that the Stack & Tilt is the real deal....and the thing is it is very close to the text book weight shift of instruction...but has you already on the "power side".

Hey Rory, Glad to hear golf is "good". I will take a look at the S+T theory. I too am wary of trying all these systems. The mixed metaphor swing is not good.

Hey Rory, got a full breakdown of the S&T swing I could take a look at?

I think this is what I want to move my swing towards, im mostly trying to get rid of too much movement in my swing and getting the club in a "higher" position at the top right now... But just trying to find a simple move to repeat and something with less movement would be better n'est pas?

Glad to hear it. I hate with it with as much passion as is humanly possible, but it clearly works for some, and thats all that matters. Its not how, its how many. Imo far to many golfers sway anyway, and s+t is infinitly preferable to swaying, thats all it is imho.

I've decided to go more basic...Started re-reading Hogan's 5 last night and talked to an area pro about lessons. I have had a good, solid swing in the past...now, I've just got to find it again.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520