• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I Want That!

CfmC - Better dust off the Inkster avatar. The girl shot a 68 today and is only 3 back.

Only 4 American players in the top 20 though and therin lies a large part of the LPGA problem. Too many interchangeable Kims on the leaderboard.

Lol that belt may be even too far fetched for the golf course. Wait no I have a white leather belt with rainbow studs that I wear in High School tournaments. I was once asked to remove it because it was distracting the player from the other team lol.:beach3:

CfmC - Better dust off the Inkster avatar. The girl shot a 68 today and is only 3 back.

Only 4 American players in the top 20 though and therin lies a large part of the LPGA problem. Too many interchangeable Kims on the leaderboard.

I didn't rotate Inkster out because her game was suffering. Rock pushed me into changing it, clearly for pulchritudinous reasons. Yeah, and Alfredsson's not having such a great tourney.

They allow belts like that, but not denim, on courses?

They allow belts like that, but not denim, on courses?

Off course not! Denim is not supposed to be "gentleman clothing"!

But if you find a pair of men pink glittering satin trousers like Villegas uses you sure would be aloud in :laugh::laugh::laugh: (incredible, isn't it?)

Hey, everyone admired it today! (The belt--even I don't play in pink satin pants.) Besides, it distracted people from how many of my balls landed in the sand.

Did you see Creamer's buckle today? I couldn't make out the design but it was biiiig and gaudy.

Did you see Creamer's buckle today? I couldn't make out the design but it was biiiig and gaudy.

awww.golfdigest.com_images_golfworld_2008_10_gwar01_081005creamer.jpg
This is the best image I could find quickly, but it doesn't show much belt. She and Anthony Kim would make a cute couple though.

You'd need an angle grinder to get the dust off that.

R35

Today I wore a belt with a big, gawdy belt buckle on it and I played some of the best golf Ive ever played, so maybe there is something to all this big belt buckle nonsense.
I still feel that big belt buckles are for cowboys, not golfers though...

awww.golfdigest.com_images_golfworld_2008_10_gwar01_081005creamer.jpg
She and Anthony Kim would make a cute couple though.
Maybe, but she and I would make an even cuter couple. I can break out my big ole highschool rodeo cowboy belt buckle if thats what it takes to get with the lovely Ms. Creamer. :horse: Not sure I could put up with her attitude though, I have a feeling Id be spending a lot of nights sleeping on the couch! LOL

Maybe, but she and I would make an even cuter couple. I can break out my big ole highschool rodeo cowboy belt buckle if thats what it takes to get with the lovely Ms. Creamer. :horse: Not sure I could put up with her attitude though, I have a feeling Id be spending a lot of nights sleeping on the couch! LOL

Well, then Eracer would have some company. :prop:

I love Paula!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35