• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I was able to......

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Point DaveE's photoshop talents in a more positive direction. ;)

Behold Dave's magnificent work on the new shot talk header!
3 cheers Dave!

Nice picture of the 12th at Augusta. I bet I'm not the only one who would love to spank a 7 iron off that tee!!
(probably into the water in my case!!:) )

Really nice work. I like it a lot.

UKGolferOne said:
Nice picture of the 12th at Augusta. I bet I'm not the only one who would love to spank a 7 iron off that tee!!
(probably into the water in my case!!:) )

You and maybe Rock (if he's playing the ladies tees)

VtDivot said:
You and maybe Rock (if he's playing the ladies tees)

I'd play a 6 iron. High draw, makes sure it's over the creek...from the ladies tees...

R35

Rockford35 said:
I'd play a 6 iron. High draw, makes sure it's over the creek...from the ladies tees...

R35
At 155 yards(Masters Tees), I think your sweetly struck 6 iron would "air-mail" the green AND the back bunker and be nestled in the flowers!!:D

UKGolferOne said:
At 155 yards(Masters Tees), I think your sweetly struck 6 iron would "air-mail" the green AND the back bunker and be nestled in the flowers!!:D

Ummm...i think Rock knows that...he's a single-figure handicapper...it's just that the guys were taking the piss as he's quite effeminate.

Bats for the other side, if you get my drift.

Rock is a lefty? The outrage!

It's not that easy to just give up the Dark Side cold turkey like that, but glad you like it.

This is what I really thought we should do. :p

Sling - I think you should ditch the goatee.

Red beards remind me of... well you know... ;)

Where's the jester's hat? That would be the perfect logo.

Well if you threw in a moose or a sheep...

On a more serious note, I suggest changing the font or making it something a bit more bold on the slogan. It's kinda drowned out byt the colors up top.

Jay McNasty said:
On a more serious note, I suggest changing the font or making it something a bit more bold on the slogan. It's kinda drowned out byt the colors up top.

If Sling wants me to it'll be easy to change.

Also wondering if it's the right size? Not sure if it's just my computer by the banner is wider than the rest of the page. I can change the size to if needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520