• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

iGolf corrupted course solution.

fisher

Reaction score
I have noticed that if you try to put one too many courses on the iGolf Triton the last course you attempt to add becomes corrupted. Once the course is corrupted you can't use it anymore.

Last night I found a solution to this problem. Here is the trick. Locate the course files on your computer and open the offending course using Microsoft Wordpad found in the Accessories tab of Windows. You will now be looking at the data of the course file as a text document. I found that when you overload the memory of the Triton with courses and you attempt to add another course, instead of giving you an error on your computer screen and an option to quit it adds a line of error code to the course file. All you need to do is delete the lines of error code from the text file. The name of the course should be the first line of the text document. Once you have deleted the bad code save the course file under a new name so that you still have the original. The course file will now work again.

Hope this helps someone out.:emot-angel:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423