• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm Growing Up...

I am mentoring him on a career decision. :biglol:

I think he'd be better off here...

I am mentoring him on a career decision. :biglol:

I think he'd be better off here...

Y'know Sling, depending on how they work out my hours, I may try that. Be fun, though not likely.

Still, I love coaching golf.

Way to stick it out, big man. Glad to hear about the new job. It would be cool to go into politics. Make sure you oil up every morning so the slime doesn't stick!

Given some of our congress critters past record with male pages I thought maybe you were preparing him for something else... :laugh:

Given some of our congress critters past record with male pages I thought maybe you were preparing him for something else... :laugh:

I'm 22, that's a little old for most of them!

Hey, whatever gets me a head. Oh, I'm terrible

Congrats on scoring a job in Senator's office. That's big time for a poly sci major!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the keys to success is to surround yourself with positive people. Lots of those here. Keep up the good work, future governor Jeff.

One of the keys to success is to surround yourself with positive people. Lots of those here. Keep up the good work, future governor Jeff.

Hehe, not trying to get ahead of myself. Sadly, while on the brink of finishing what I need to start teaching, I realized that politics is just my thing. Like women, golf, and motorcycles, it just tickles me.

Hehe, not trying to get ahead of myself. Sadly, while on the brink of finishing what I need to start teaching, I realized that politics is just my thing. Like women, golf, and motorcycles, it just tickles me.

Or, like a typical male, you can't commit to something and stick with it. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423