• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm not a Tiger guy, but..

Johnny Miller and I both know what Tiger is going through, but myself especially.

I had an ingrown hair on my knee once, and it hurt to touch it for TWO DAYS.

So there.

I don't understand exactly what happened today. It was as if Tiger ignored the pain in his knee through sheer force of will. You could see him let his guard down on the final drive and grimace for the first time since very early in the round. In between, he swang like nothing was wrong and appeared to be 100% healthy. I want Rocco to win tomorrow, but that doesn't take away from what Tiger accomplished today. We're watching something amazing and probably will be doing so for the next 10+ years, barring injury. The guy is just a freak mentally.

I'm not a Tiger guy either BTW...

What's the big deal about getting to a play off with a bad knee? Jim Furyk won the damn thing with a bad swing. Beat that.

What's the big deal about getting to a play off with a bad knee? Jim Furyk won the damn thing with a bad swing. Beat that.
Cabrera won it last year with a bad haircut. Ha!

Just for the sake of humouring the question. How many people here have shot under par golf decently injured?

Just for the sake of humouring the question. How many people here have shot under par golf decently injured?

There's only about 6 guys on here that can shoot under par on their best day Jeff

There's only about 6 guys on here that can shoot under par on their best day Jeff

Well, granted. :p

Perhaps I should have said as per their handicap.

Well, granted. :p

Perhaps I should have said as per their handicap.
Best round I ever had was on a par-3 course, drinking tequila on every hole.

At least it seemed good at the time.

Best round I ever had was on a par-3 course, drinking tequila on every hole.

At least it seemed good at the time.

....One for Tiger to note next time....save on the OTC painkillers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35