• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm officially addicted.

dfreeland311

Reaction score
I discovered today that I have changed from a casual golfer into an addict. Every day that I have free time, I want to go to the course.

Tried 2 new courses already this week, and I'm about to go play another new course. :laugh:

Also, I've been playing with Dunlop LoCos and they seem pretty good. Bought a box of 36 on clearance from Wally World for $12.

I discovered today that I have changed from a casual golfer into an addict. Every day that I have free time, I want to go to the course.
Welcome to the club, the next step is making free time especially for golf.

Welcome to the club, the next step is making free time especially for golf.

I'll probably have to start selling myself on the corner to pay for green fees. That's when I'll admit I have a problem :laugh:

So far I haven't started calling off and blowing off friends for golf, but you're right, I'm probably on the right track.

Well friends, off to play. Back in a few hours :hunter:

Well I've finished my exams so for the next 2 weeks I'm golfing everyday. I'm addicted to trying to get to single figures.
Oh and your defiantly on the right track just wait until you have a driver that works perfectly well and then decide to buy another one, this is the start of another much more dangerous addiction Becomng a HO.

welcome to the world of golf.it wont take long before your friends ask you to do something and your answer will be sorry but if its not raining i`ll be at the course.

Wow. Today we went to Kitty Hawk's advanced course, The Eagle.

Probably one of the hardest courses in our area. I broke my personal best on any course on the front 9, shot a 51. Then, I broke my person worst on the back nine, shot a total of 132. I don't know what happened, on the back 9 I just couldn't hit a ball, period. There was a 30 minute lightning delay, and on top of that, I sat in the lounge and they were showing an instructional video. Maybe watching that and taking pointers from it, destroyed my swing.

Go ahead and sell yourself on the corner.

Seriously, 2-3 hours of work will pay for weeks of golf normally. What good are morals, integrity, and the absence of a compromised crevice good for anyway?

Oh, and about the bad round, don't let it phase you. Practice and play keeps the score dropping, if sometimes it seems rather slow.

And even if it doesn't get better, there is so much to enjoy.

Oh, and about the bad round, don't let it phase you. Practice and play keeps the score dropping, if sometimes it seems rather slow.

And even if it doesn't get better, there is so much to enjoy.
I agree completely. I also think we just picked a course quite a bit above what we're ready for. Some of the water placement was just crazy yesterday :laugh:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520