• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm proud of Callaway

Tequila is the only answer.

Edit: tequila and coffee are often listed as a top ten of all time, so the revered poster is only displaying his affinity for the finer things in life.
Coffee... strong, black coffee. That's the limit of my drinking vice. I have less than fond memories of one experience with Tequila and one with Vodka. The latter, Christmas Eve 1971, was my last venture into the world of getting s**t-faced drunk. Wife was 8 months pregnant with out first child. Some co-workers and I picked up bottles of Vodka and began drinking about 1 p.m. By 5 p.m. I was out of it enough they called my wife to come get me. I'd puked all over myself. She got me in the bathtub to clean up because we were supposed to go to her parents home for Christmas Eve. That 20 mile drive saw me have her pull over a number of times for dry heaves. Got to her folks house, I headed for a bedroom and passed out. When I woke the next morning, neither she or her folks were particularly hospitable. I was given one fairly distinct description of the consequences should I ever pull such a stunt again. Guess the warning must have worked. Haven't had more than two drinks of anything alcoholic since.

Coffee... strong, black coffee. That's the limit of my drinking vice. I have less than fond memories of one experience with Tequila and one with Vodka. The latter, Christmas Eve 1971, was my last venture into the world of getting s**t-faced drunk. Wife was 8 months pregnant with out first child. Some co-workers and I picked up bottles of Vodka and began drinking about 1 p.m. By 5 p.m. I was out of it enough they called my wife to come get me. I'd puked all over myself. She got me in the bathtub to clean up because we were supposed to go to her parents home for Christmas Eve. That 20 mile drive saw me have her pull over a number of times for dry heaves. Got to her folks house, I headed for a bedroom and passed out. When I woke the next morning, neither she or her folks were particularly hospitable. I was given one fairly distinct description of the consequences should I ever pull such a stunt again. Guess the warning must have worked. Haven't had more than two drinks of anything alcoholic since.
I remember my first beer. Lol, that sounds like a pretty good reason to not partake.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520