• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Incredible Hawaii Golf Vacation

We had over 176,000 visitors in 2006 and something like 12 million hits.

People do buy from the sponsors but there is a rather large difference between $300 worth of gear and a $5000 cruise.

results are not guaranteed.

We had over 176,000 visitors in 2006 and something like 12 million hits.

People do buy from the sponsors but there is a rather large difference between $300 worth of gear and a $5000 cruise.

results are not guaranteed.

Right. But some of us like to cruise too. SWMBO and I will be going on our annual cruise at the end of January.

I bet she'll love a golf cruise! :)

Actually its not that expensive. Two poeple could cruise to hawaii and mexico (separately) and play golf for less than $3000.

Compared to land based golf vacations its a much greater value. Everything is included (except alcohol of course), food, entertainment, etc. If you wanted to play 4 times in hawaii or 4 times in mexico on a land based vacation it would cost you well over $7000.

I like those numbers slingblade, I'll get the 5 bills together and make my deposit.

Do you buy from the people who sponsor/advertise on this site? Golfshoesonly.com for instance?

I wear a 15 so I ended buying from an online source. None of the pro shop here go above 13us

Mont! You're killing me man!

Golfshoes only has a very visible section for larger sizes.

8th item on the menu, sizes up to 18.

I think you should send me my cut just for not paying attention. ;)

Hey Slingblade....

Is Golfshoesonly your online store?? :)

No, it's a partner of global golf.
I get a cut of the sales that come from here though.....not much but it should help keep the site plodding along.

I bet she'll love a golf cruise! :)

Ummm, no.

I never golf when in the caribbean, I prefer to dive when I'm on a cruise. If my cruise had 5 stops in Hawaii, I might think about it, but being on the east coast we always cruise from an eastern port... our new favorite is to leave from San Juan and do the southern loop.

Are there like...golf wedding cruises? Cause boy, that's be frickin sweet for me!

Oh, and Rock, the only reason I'm still alive is because I'm in New Mexico.

Are there like...golf wedding cruises? Cause boy, that's be frickin sweet for me!

Get married on board AND play golf??

YOU BET!!

Okay, but if I bring anyone from the forum as an invitee to my wedding, you gotta put out too.

I believe the new sponsor "Global Golf" (of our pro shop) has done very well in the short time he's been part of Shot Talk. There's alot of SERIOUS golfers in this forum and if the travel package prices are right will take you up on them.

:)

Okay, but if I bring anyone from the forum as an invitee to my wedding, you gotta put out too.

I don't even know you Jeff, but if that's what it'll take...... :beach3:

Thanks warbirdlover. I'll add the shottalk sponsorship to my 07 marketing plan.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520