• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Input needed on a retail FT-3 Tour

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Reaction score
Not for me, for the boy. Found a 9.5 FT-3 Tour retail driver that I can get for almost nothing (I think). How does this driver play? His miss is a fade/slice, so I'm wondering if the Tour model (more open face, isn't it?) is a bad idea.

He'd kill for an FT-i, but finding a 10 FT-i left R flex at a realistic price is a little tough.

I absolutely loved mine. Was 9.5 with Stiff VS PRoto. The Tour model, for me, wasn't a slice machine, but I usually don't slice, so that'd be up to you.

Only reason I game the FT-i is I found it a little more forgiving, and the shaft is a better match. I'd still say, give the FT-3 a shot though, great driver.

What would you consider reasonable for an fti...I have a neutral 9.5 I'll be looking to get rid of here pretty quick.

• Staff
He'd need a regular flex, splooGe.

Tell him to man up...;), but its too soft for me so I figured it was worth a shot.

Not for me, for the boy. Found a 9.5 FT-3 Tour retail driver that I can get for almost nothing (I think). How does this driver play? His miss is a fade/slice, so I'm wondering if the Tour model (more open face, isn't it?) is a bad idea.

He'd kill for an FT-i, but finding a 10 FT-i left R flex at a realistic price is a little tough.

I assume you've been on Callaway Preowned?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520