• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Its almost unfair...

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Reaction score
Playing in a two man adult/child scramble tournament on Sunday, this is through the First Tee, anywho, played last year with my mom's friend from work's husband....took third playing with a 103* fever in middle summer....i've felt better.... so, this guy moved to Atlanta, my dad hates playing with strangers, and my gmpa's been really busy working on stuff, so i was talking with the director of this tournament...and he said the club-pro of the course we're playing said he'd volunteer if someone needed a partner.....yeah, you guessed it, we got paired up....

normally its always the same kids in these first tee things, and i already dominate them.....let alone getting paired up with the club-pro....

don't even really care about the tournament or winning or anything, just hoping to go out and have a good time, hopefully pick up some good tips along the way, maybe suprise this guy a little bit with ma game, who knows...

here's to shooting fish in a barrel.... update forthcoming sunday...

ah, youthful bravado.
Don't talk too much smack, the golf gods will smite you.

Long and straight and not too many.

:) i didnt know someone could like themselves so much

Sorry YG, but there will be some poetic irony if you shoot absolutely awefully.

Of course, I hope you play great, long and straight, drop your putts, and shoot great bud, if you don't win you're fired from the family.

You dominate with a 7 handicap?. Holy...I wish I was playin in some of these first tee things.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520