• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just seeing if there is any interest here...

BigJim13

Staff member
Reaction score
I have an old set of Maxfli Australian Blades, 2-PW with DG S400 shafts. They have just been sitting here in my house and I need to get rid of them. They feel to be about 1/2" long and 2* up but I have not had them measured. They are older and the faces need some cleaning but the grooves are sharp. I would be looking for maybe $75 shipped for the set...

If anybody is interested I could get pics up, would listen to trade offers too...

Maxfli Blades

I have an old set of Maxfli Australian Blades, 2-PW with DG S400 shafts. They have just been sitting here in my house and I need to get rid of them. They feel to be about 1/2" long and 2* up but I have not had them measured. They are older and the faces need some cleaning but the grooves are sharp. I would be looking for maybe $75 shipped for the set...

If anybody is interested I could get pics up, would listen to trade offers too...
I may be interested in them and is it possible to get a couple of photos? Thanks...Garry

• Staff
I will have pics for you guys ASAP

• Staff
Here is one pic, I will get some more of the faces up in a minute.
Maxfli 002_1.jpg

• Staff
Here are the other pics. The faces are of the 8rion and 3 iron. The 8 seems to be the most worn and the 3 is about how the rest of the set is, the lower irons may have slightly more wear than the 3 iron but less than the 8 and still in good shape.

Let me know if anybody is interested or wants more pics! Thanks!
002_1.JPG
004_1.JPG
005_1.JPG

• Staff
These are headed to Ebay later tonight unless anybody is interested. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520