• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just venting.

What drives me crazy is the group ahead of old Ladies who hit every club in their bag exactly 40 to 50 yards (maybe), but when it's their shot, they're mulling over which club they should hit, when it doesn't freakin' matter. They all go 40 yards.

AND they have GPS's to give them the yardage! lol.

Another thing we have done quite often is this. Let's say we're 180 out and waiting on a slow group to putt out. We'll hit short irons that we know will fall 30 to 50 yards out. We'll advance to our balls and be ready to chip on and putt out as soon as the slower group leaves the green. That way, we usually "join them" on the next tee and ask to play through. It is amazing how often one will wait at the 180 out and, then, hit a chunker to 50 anyway. Why not advance the ball to chipping range and practice your wedges. You'd be surprised how often you will score as well or better than pushing or pulling a longer shot out of frustration.

An excellent strategy Limp.

What drives me crazy is the group ahead of old Ladies who hit every club in their bag exactly 40 to 50 yards (maybe), but when it's their shot, they're mulling over which club they should hit, when it doesn't freakin' matter. They all go 40 yards.

"that's a peach, hun..."

:biglol:

I'm happy at 4 - 4.5 hours. I'm unhappy at 5. I don't want to play in 3 hours, that's too fast & I'd just end up in the bar getting drunk, then I'd buy another damn putter.!

What drives me crazy is golfing with WBL who hits every club in his bag exactly 40 to 50 yards (maybe), but when it's his shot, he's mulling over which club he should hit, when it doesn't freakin' matter. They all go 40 yards (and usually sideways).

Fixed this for you ;)

If I were to believe what I've read on this forum, WBL's putts all go forty yards too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301