• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lessons........

Robbie101

Loving Life......
Reaction score
Got my first ever Golf Lesson Scheduled for Sunday @ 3:30. (would be sooner if we didn't have almost a foot of rain headed our way).

I hope this helps because its pretty frustrating to have one good day followed by 3 bad days on the course it self........

Just know that normally it gets worse before it gets better....it take some time to engrain the new swing or new moves the pro has you do. Dont get frustrated and give it some time.

Good luck! Its money well spent.

Just know that normally it gets worse before it gets better....it take some time to engrain the new swing or new moves the pro has you do. Dont get frustrated and give it some time.

Thanks bud, I figured as much. If im going to take it serious enough to join a course as a member and spend money to play 3 times a week. Why not spend money on trying to better myself.

A great archer once told me, "To get better, Get a Coach. If there was no need in Coaches, There would be none"

So....... We shall see what happens and how bad i really am........

I agree 100% . All it takes is time and patience and most important of all PRACTICE lol.. They will pay off for you I can promise you that.

Ditto to that. Good luck Robbie101.

Yep, I took a lesson the other day. Played the next day and played decent. Played a round yesterday and it was a disaster. But I know what he told me was correct, and when I did exactly what he told me to do I hit the ball great. Sadly my old swing kept trying to creep into the new one.

A Vette is a beautiful car, a Caddy CTS-V is a beautiful car. But if you took the 2 of them, rammed them together at 100 mph the end result wouldn't be very attractive. :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520