• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Making a "point" about slow play....

An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth.

They should make them wear concrete shoes and walk 18

An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth.

They should make them wear concrete shoes and walk 18
Why don't they invent something like dog shock collars for golfers. They are locked onto each player on #1 tee. There is a GPS system programmed with a timer. You are given a certain amount of time to complete a hole. The collar will beep a warning 1 minute before your time on that hole is up. If you ignore the warning, you will be zapped with a low amperage electrical charge, similar to an electric cattle fence. That should speed up play just a little.

Why don't they invent something like dog shock collars for golfers. They are locked onto each player on #1 tee. There is a GPS system programmed with a timer. You are given a certain amount of time to complete a hole. The collar will beep a warning 1 minute before your time on that hole is up. If you ignore the warning, you will be zapped with a low amperage electrical charge, similar to an electric cattle fence. That should speed up play just a little.

It could backfire. Some here may connect it to their genitals.

550.gif

A fond memory from growing up was daring a mouthy kid to pee on an electric fence. Remembering the look on his face as he began a blood-curdling screaming fit is forever etched in my mind. Can't say he didn't deserve it. Can say I have no desire to see anyone else hook anything electric up to their lower extremities.... Well, maybe there are one or two people out there who I wouldn't mind seeing.................

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520