• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MARIO'S SOLDIERS Charity Golf Tournament

MariosSoldiers.org

Reaction score
I would like to personally take this opportunity and thank you all for the continued support and dedication you have given us through these past 2 years. November 18th, 2007 was a day I will never forget, but will always wish that I could. My brother, PFC Marius L. Ferrero, gave his all for this country and for those less fortunate than him. Even though he was younger than I, he showed me what it means to help others and to care about others even if they don't appreciate or even notice to care that you are helping. He was KIA while on a patrol mission in Baqubah, Iraq. He died while giving small Iraqi children toys and food and trying to promote good will.

I remember him telling me before he left back to Iraq, that he wasn't scared. That he knew what he had to do, and that he had to do it. Even if he didn't agree with what was going on, he felt it was his duty. Mario's Soldiers and I have made a promise to Marius, that we will never forget him and we will continue his last mission on earth... Helping those less fortunate and promoting good will.

Each season we host a Charity Golf Tournament at Doral Golf Resort and Spa to collect money and donations for children around the world. This fall (Oct. 25th, 2009), I would like to invite you to come participate in a 4-man Scramble Golf Tournament. And, even if you don't play golf, come out and enjoy a full day of relaxation at the resort as "OFFICIAL GUESTS" of Mario's Soldiers for Free. This will be a great event, for an even better cause! I really hope you can come and enjoy the day with us.

For Player Registration visit MariosSoldiers.org ($100/player with this email)

For "Official Guest" Information visit our website or call 305-986-1928 or just visit our Registration Table on the day of the event. (Free!)

Sincerely,
--
Manny Ferrero
[email protected]
305-986-1928

Strictly speaking, this as big a piece of spam as could possibly be imagined, however, given the subject matter I am allowing it.

It's a worthy cause and who doesn't want to play Doral?

Cheers!

sorry about the SPAM.....just wanting to get our event out there. Thanks for your support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520